Hole 10 - Greenacres Golf Course
398 Yards - Par 4 - S.I. 6
380 Yards - Par 4 - S.I. 6
342 Yards - Par 4 - S.I. 7
Only a long drive will avoid the left to right slope of the green, which draws your tee shot towards the right hand rough. Dependant on you position you may not be able to see the green for your second shot.
If your second shot does not land on the raised green, you run the risk of the slope taking it into either hazard that guards the green.
- Out of bounds on left hand side of fairway part of which is internal
- Fairway dips twice before sloping up to the green
- Part of the Fairway also slopes from left to right
- Hidden water hazard that runs from the left hand side of the green round the back
- Bunker on right hand side of the green
View the Course
Click on the links below to find out more and view galleries...